Vavoom Vehicle Management Limited needs to gather and use certain information about individuals. These can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people the organisation has a relationship with or may need to contact.
Vavoom Vehicle Management Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, with company number 13180616.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a significant piece of European legislation which is effective from the 25th May 2018. It builds on existing data protection laws, strengthening the rights that EU individuals have over their personal data, and creating a single data protection approach across Europe.
How will Vavoom Vehicle Management Limited comply with GDPR?
We are reviewing (and updating where necessary) all our internal processes, procedures, data systems and documentation to ensure that we fully comply with the GDPR as and when the regulation develops.
Our GDPR Principles are:
- Data is gathered lawfully, ethically and securely
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection
Vavoom Vehicle Management Limited also processes personal data to comply with the eight principles of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.